Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fall semester is winding down!

Okay, this has got to be quick because I have a test in the morning and I need every single minute of studying I can get before then. But I really needed a break! I am so tired of school right now!! I had my last class yesterday and tomorrow is our last unit exam which includes yesterday's lecture...grrrr. Then I have to get ready for finals on Tuesday. I have a 95 in the class right now and I really do not want to drop to a B...so I have to study lots! I have at least got most every single gift purchased...not wrapped though! I won't even attempt that until after Tuesday. Poor Jeremy has his hands full right now because he is being Mom & Dad..lol...he works then cooks supper, helps with homework, gives baths (except Shelbey's, b/c she says Dad doesn't do it right....my little OCD child!), and he even does some laundry. I know he will be glad when Tuesday is over with as well.
Anyways, say a prayer for me in the morning! I can't wait to get a couple of weeks off!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I will be praying for you... I know you will be fine as always!

love you

sherry said...

Thanks! I made an A so I can breathe a little! I am taking the afternoon off and doing all the "normal Mommy things," since I have been buried in a book for days now. Our final is Tuesday...can't wait to get that over with!

K. Tilley said...

The more I read your blog the more I wonder if I can make it in nursing school one day. I am really thinking about going to LPN school first just simply because I only have to commit to one year and then work a while and then do RN......what's your thoughts.....email me btilley @farmerstel.com glad you got an A and now you can enjoy the holidays