Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally!!

I haven't blogged in quite some time because this last semester has been such a busy time, but we are finally done! Actually we were done almost a week ago but I am just now getting to blog. Pinning and graduation practice was today and I have 2 days of review (for state boards) before the big day. It feels wonderful to be able to sit here on the couch without having reading or studying to do. But, at the same time I am a little saddened because I am leaving so many new friends. I am used to seeing these people at least once a week and I will miss some of them so very much! I plan on staying in touch with my closest, but I have to admit I will miss the after-class lunches, the laughs at clinicals, and all the support they all are so wonderful at giving. After all, who would better understand how hard nursing school is if not fellow classmates? They were all so great at one the hardest times in my life and I will never forget how supportive they were. And you know, it's not that I don't have other very close friends who mean the world to me, but not seeing these girls will take some adjusting to. I know I will make other friends in the workplace, but I have to say that the friends I have made in nursing school will always hold a special place in my heart.
I have to pass state boards and get a job now...I better enjoy this time on my couch...lol
I hope everyone has a great week!!

2 comments:

K. Tilley said...

Congratulations!!!!!! And good luck on the boards! Don't stress too much over them. I stressed when taking my hygiene boards and then it wasn't so bad. Just be prepared!

Good to hear from you again!!! Don't wait so long next time.

Jen said...

I am so happy for you! you will do great on your state boards...... congrats..... love you

I go back to the baby dr this thursday.... I am ten weeks! my due date is dec 6th