Friday, October 24, 2008

My Friday

Well, today is Friday and I have the whole day to myself. I have actually been up since 5am and have already got quite a bit accomplished. I had clinical in the ICU yesterday and I had the BEST day! My clinical instructor, Mrs. Chandler, is absolutely fabulous and that really helps. I got to do so much! One of the RNs there was very good to me and just kept finding tasks for me to do. Many would see that as a bad thing, but I love it and she was doing it because she knew I really wanted to do more that take some vitals and give some meds. I really enjoyed my day. And today I am now able to devote the rest of my day studying, since I got up early and finished my paperwork! YAY! I was tickled pink when I checked my email this morning and saw I had a comment from a friend of mine from high school...Jenn I am so glad you found me! And Steph, thank you so much for your wonderful voicemail yesterday! That was soooo sweet!! I hope your shoot went well...you will have to post pics soon. I know you said you left a comment, but I haven't seen it. Must be a technical difficulty....just didn't want you thinking I didn't want it posted.
I saw several other blogs today and everyone has theirs decorated so nicely. I will not be doing that until after November 4th which is the test date. After that I will play around with it....do some decorating and post some pics.
I love you all bunches!! :-)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am so glad I found you!!!! Keep me posted about you... and I can't wait to see pictures of your precious bunch!

love you

DanaNGuffey said...

Hey girl!! Glad you had a great day in ICU...we have been working in ICU also and I really enjoy it. I think its the constant going that I like. We always have something to do and there is not much down time. I really like...thought I might even precept there. Anyways, gotta go, need to study somemore. Seems that is all I am doing here lately. I know it will pay off in the end!!!But I sure can't wait to get it done!! See ya!!! Have a great weekend!!!!