Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Running Out of Time

Well, this is my first post....don't really know how I can keep this up but I thought it may provide for a little venting now and again. Our 2nd test out of 3 is coming up in 2 weeks. I know that sounds like a lot of time, but trust me it isn't!! If I had 14 whole days to study and read non-stop then that would be awesome, but I don't. You have to figure in all the other things I have to do. I have pre-clinical today, clinical in ICU tomorrow, class Tuesday, clinical in Hospice on Wednesday, clinical @ Shepard's Cove Friday, trick-or-treating Friday night....PLUS all the regular wife and Mommy things. Jeremy is a great help, but sometimes Mommy is the only one that will do. Jeremy gave Shelbey a bath the other night and when he got her out Shelbey informed him that he wasn't doing it right. He didn't wrap the towel like I do and he didn't do her hair like I do. So.....I could really use a few days to just study and read. It will just have to do! I do this every time, so I shuold be used to it by now. I am off to pick up patient assignment today then come in and get ready for tomorrow. I work in ICU tomorrow which I am VERY excited about!! Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

Jen said...

hey girl! It is great to find you on here! Please check out my blog if you get a chance. My family has had a tuff go of it lately. Good luck on your test. I know you will do great!

Jennifer Tullis- Davis