Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ahhhhhh!!

Yay! The weekend is here, bringing a very busy week to an end and allowing me some R&R. We had our 2nd test of the semester, which I did well on so that was good! We had our last "official" clincal this week...we have one more this upcoming wekk, but we don't have to do paperwork for it and it will be a short day. We don't have class this week b/c our class meets on Tuesdays and that is a holiday. Daniel had 2 BB games this week which is different than Saturday league...they are both during the week. I haven't decided if that is a good thing or bad. I had to make a quick trip to Chattanooga Friday for no good reason except to pay our car payment which is financed through a chain of banks that does not have any in AL. That was all crazy b/c I should have mailed it like I usually do, but I DID NOT HAVE A STAMP!! How crazy is that!?! Everytime I went to the Post Office it was closed for lunch and the little machines have been removed from the outer area. Jeremy pointed out that there are other Post Offices, but with everything else going on, I kept forgetting until I would be in bed at night. So in order to prevent it from being late and damaging our credit score, I just drove up there. I promise that won't happen again! What a waste of time and gas! Dawson was also sick this week. Nothing major, but he has these allergies that act up and end up causing a bacterial infection and he starts this coughing and wheezing. (BTW..that old wives' tale about putting Vick's Vapor Rub on your feet with socks to stop coughing actually works! We tested that several times this week!) I felt so bad for him b/c Halloween night he was asking me when he could go see Dr. Rimmer...he felt that bad! I have enoyed my day off...even though I sat here tonight after the AL game and finished all my paperwork. And ROLL TIDE!! They better get their booties in gear though...Lord knows we need a kicker! An OH! I forgot to even mention Election Day...I guess that's because I would really actually love to totally forget it. All I am going to say is God help us all and I hope Obama proves me wrong..(which I doubt seriously!) We had dinner last night to celebrate my friend Staphanie's birthday. (Love ya Steph!) We had a great time...even if I did do the cooking...or if Jeremy did...lol! Tomorrow I will start some reading to begin preparing for our 3rd and final test. It is still about a month away, but I would really like a 100 on this test (or @ least a 98...lol). I am off to bed...feels like it's about 2am to me!! I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!

3 comments:

DanaNGuffey said...

I am so glad clinicals are almost over...more time to study!!! And I think we all need the rest and relaxation!! I beleive at this point we deserve it! Anyways, enjoy reading your blogs...keep 'em coming...and your kids are just to cute. Hayden is cute also...I think that is the first pic of him I have seen since he was a baby. And about the stamp thing...sounds like me recently..I think I would forget my head if it were not so firmly attached!! Have a great week!!!

DanaNGuffey said...

Ok...the Wii thing!! It is actually working out great..the kids can't get enough of it so it is actually a good thing to have around when I need to study..it keeps them occupied!! And when I have a little down time it is fun to play!!! Have a good day...just thought I'd give you a good excuse to run out and buy you one!!! lol

Stephanie Bryan said...

i love you 2 girl! thanks for the birthday cake and supper...we had a great time, but we ALWAYS do with yall...hehe :) jeremey can cook pretty good for a guy...we're very lucky to have 2 hubbies that can cook pretty good when we need them to, lol!

and thank you soooooo much for the tip about the vicks on the feet...it really seems to work...kate has been coughing and croopy at night a little and that seems to help her tremendously!
you're the BEST girl! LOVE YA!