Thursday, January 1, 2009

HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!

I just had a moment and wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope everyone makes the most of this new year. This will be a life changing year for me and my family so I am expecting a little excitement. I hope and pray Jeremy & I make the best decisions when the time comes....where to work, where to live, where the boys will go to school??.....all these things should change after I graduate. I am so looking forward to graduating and getting a job, but knowing we have all those decisions can be a little scary.
On a lighter note, Jeremy has 4 days off in a row! I am so excited! He has worked so much the past few months. He only had 1 day off for Thanksgiving and 1 day off for Christmas. He has been working tons of overtime. Which like he says, I am thankful for the job when so many are without. It's best to just save the extra money when you have it because you never know what's gonna happen tomorrow! Plus, he knows this is my last semester and we have to make it through it.
I am going to school tomorrow and meet some girls to help them with drug calculations. They are coming back in the program and need to brush up on their math. After that we are going to some friends of ours house to watch the game and enjoy ourselves. My kiddos love going there and playing with their daughter, so we will all have a good time. Did I mention we are going to cook and eat some good food?? Who can watch a game without a good menu...lol
Other than those 2 things, we have no plans!! It is so NICE to just spend time together. I have a few little things to do today like a couple loads of laundry and cleaning up a bit, but Jeremy will just relax today anyways. I want to get everything out of the way so I don't have to worry about it.
THEN, next week will be back to normal....Jeremy returns to work and my boys go back to school. I don't go back until the 13th so I will spend next week getting ready to go back. I have lots of reading to do. I have already started so it won't be that bad. But our first test is all cardiovascular. Every single question, all forty something is CV. GAH!! I hate tests with less than 50 questions anyways, but every single question all belongs to Mrs. Gentry. On our last cardio test I only missed 1 of her questions, but she only had 20-something. I hope I can do as well on this next one. I really want an A in this class....have I mentioned that before? lol
One more thing: I have a wonderful friend who just got a new job. CONGRATS to Stephanie!! Love ya girl!
Everyone have a great day/weekend! I plan on it :-)

No comments: