Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Spring Semester

Oh my word! We have a few things posted for Spring classes. We have an on-campus class, an online class, clinicals, and precepting this semester. Clinicals and precepting has paperwork that goes along with it that takes up a lot of time. And, we also have an NCLEX review class that is online...almost forgot about that! That starts the week of Spring Break. Anyways, our instructor posted a few things for our online class today....it has it's own reading assignments and TESTS! For some reason I was thinking this class was going to be a piece of cake...NOT! What in the world was I thinking? I also took an extra online class to boost my credit hours so I would get more Pell money.....I bet I will be up there to drop it in the morning because it looks like it will require a lot of work as well. I haven't decided for sure, but I am thinking it won't be worth the extra money. Jeremy says I should drop the class before I start it because I should stress myself out more than necessary and that it isn't worth it. I think he would pay me NOT to take it...lol...I just thought the extra money would come in handy.
I am just going to take this day by day and do the best I can. I was really wanting As this semester with it being my last...this is going to drive me crazy! Plus I am really hoping we graduate everyone who is left. We are down to 50 and that is a nice round number!
I hope everyone is nice and dry after the rain from this week. I thought we were going to have to pull out a boat! I would prefer to have a little snow rather than the rain....but, come this summer we will be wishing for rain!
I am headed to get a bath...I need to relax a bit...gotta decide about this class.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I know what you are going through! I have two classes left on my masters but I with all that has happened I am taking this semester off. I will just have to graduate in the fall instead. I will be praying for you.

Do you still leave in Henagar? Where do your kids go to school?

love you