Thursday, January 29, 2009

How sad!

Oh my goodness, I guess most everyone has heard about the little boy from Henagar who passed away because of the fire. It just breaks my heart! Then the day before yesterday I found out that he is the son of a high school classmate of mine. Everyone say a prayer for this family...I can't imagine how this mother feels. Losing my niece was so hard...and I still have bad days. I can't imagine losing one of my own. It's something I don't really care to think about either. I am blessed with such wonderful children! Things like this makes me want to keep them close to me and never let them go. Unfortunately, that's not possible. We have to let them grow and experience new things. And we just have to pray God will watch over them. We can't always be there to protect them. That is such a hard thing to say!! Anyways, I have to precept today so I need to get ready. Everyone just say a prayer for this family...they are really gonna need it in the days to come.

No comments: